[Savannah-help-public] FX Property Newsletter

From: Adrian Faiers
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] FX Property Newsletter
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 19:48:25 -0000

Friday 4th November 2005

Dear Property Investor,

Top News Stories

FX Property Website re launched with new look and new features.

Over 6000 properties from 22 countries around the globe.

Faster and smarter database.

International Property News increased with commentary on the exchange rate markets.

Dedicated section on Mortgages, Lawyers and other service providers.

Pension advice.

Sipps guide to buying property.

Click here to see the new site

Keep up to date with the latest news and property at our daily blog at fxproperty.blogspot.com

Hot off the Press

Do you want a dream property in Dubai? You must see these lovely apartments with great rental returns. Reduced in price you will not see these apartments cheaper elsewhere.

Click here

Hot Property

Take a look at our latest hot property.

In the latest phase of the development of Budapest’s real estate market, we can now offer you an investment opportunity to this part of the world: central-eastern Europe’s first concierge residential chain.

It is unique in Budapest, in the sense that it offers you the quiet, safety and comfort of your home, accompanied by the services associated with luxury five-star hotels in downtown Budapest.

Click here

If you do not want to receive any more emails from FX Property. Click here>