[Savannah-help-public] [sr #104848] continuation of support #104845

From: Thomas Schwinge
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #104848] continuation of support #104845
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 14:48:24 +0100

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Platform Version: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

Hi, again!

(I don't know how I could re-open the last support request, support #104845,
so I'm creating a new one here.)

> > There is a hurdextras-commit mailing list, but no commit messages are
routed there.
> > Please make them show up on that list.
>
> Done.

If you changed the address to address@hidden' it might even work.
;-)

> > The hurdextras-commit mailing list is a public list, which is how it is
supposed to be, but it shows up on
<URL:https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=hurdextras> only when one is
logged it, and then as a private list.  Please make it really a public list.

> You can configure this in "Admin->Mailing lists" in the mailman interface.
"Private" means invisible, public is visible.

If you're referring to the subscription approval, etc., then the lists are
(and also were before) configured as public lists.
However, hurdextras-commit doesn't show up at all on
<URL:https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=hurdextras> if one isn't logged
in at Savannah, and if on is logged one is told on that site that the
archives were private.
I didn't fine anything in the list-admin interface to change that.

Thanks!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104848>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/