[Savannah-help-public] Gift idea- you could get a Free PS3 system plus $

From: Great Holiday Gifts
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Gift idea- you could get a Free PS3 system plus $500 worth of games on us!
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 10:45:12 -0500
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 05 10:45:12 EST

Happy Holidays from ProductEvaluationPanel.com.  Be amoung the first to own a
Sony PS3 when they become available!  Find out how!

http://wonherb.com/c.cfm?859-40803756-1-13-12-30535mpxas
You could get a Free PS3 system plus $500 worth of games on us when you
complete our new member incentive program!  This item is hot and on high
demand...don't let it pass you by. Click here to find out how to get a Free
PS3!  This could be a great gift idea!

http://wonherb.com/c.cfm?859-40803756-1-13-12-30535mpxas

This offer is sponsored exclusively by ProductEvaluationPanel.com and is
subject to terms and conditions. See website for complete details.
Participation eligibility is restricted to US residents 18 and over. Sony
Corporation has not endorsed this promotion, nor is it affiliated or connected
with this promotion in anyway. PlayStation 3  is a trademark of Sony
Corporation with all rights reserved worldwide. This email was sent by an
affiliate of ProductEvaluationPanel.com. ProductEvaluationPanel authorizes
affiliates to promote this offer to permission based email lists subject to our
affiliate terms which include (but are not limited to) providing a working
unsubscribe mechanism, not using any third party trademarks such as the
manufacturer names of our free gift products in from lines or email aliases,
and a subject line which accurately describes the content of the promotional
message.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this email list, please use the
simple unsubscribe instructions provided by the list owner. If you would like
to place your email address on ProductEvaluationPanel.com’s do not contact
list, please visit productevaluationpanel.com/unsub.php and input your email
address, or write to us at 1221 Brickell Ave. 9th Floor, Miami, Florida, 33131.

To stop receiving ads from us please visit:
http://wonherb.com/u.cfm?859-40803756-1-13-12-30535mpxas