[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105415] SIP Thru Hardware Firewalls and Rout

From: alex lee
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105415] SIP Thru Hardware Firewalls and Routers
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:07:40 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

I've wrote a simple tunnel server (TCP connection to tunnel server, and at
tunnel server UDP connection) to transverse stubborn firewalls and hardware
routers (into the Internet).

Can you point me to the areas of the code where I need to modify so that I
can use my tunnel server? (I'm still browsing thru them, also the URI part as
well)

The URI uses domain names, and I would like to change it to something like
address@hidden:port where x.x.x.x is an IP address string. This makes it easy
for my tunnel server, rather than resolving names because the sip library
resolves names from the local PC or network instead.. which is why I need to
avoid that.

Regards.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105415>

  Message sent via/by Savannah