[gnu.org #331426] Re: [Savannah-help-public] Stupid suggestion

From: Joshua Ginsberg via RT
Subject: [gnu.org #331426] Re: [Savannah-help-public] Stupid suggestion
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:38:34 -0400

Thanks for the $0.02 -- Savannah's SCSI cabling is set up the same as it
has been for three years. The three disks that failed were on separate
SCSI buses. When we brought it in for servicing, we redid all of the
cabling and reseated the SCSI controller. It was after this point that
the fourth disk failed.

--
Joshua Ginsberg <address@hidden>
Free Software Foundation - Senior Systems Administrator