[gnu.org #359140] Re: [Savannah-help-public] Redirecting bug-gnu-emacs t

From: Joshua Ginsberg via RT
Subject: [gnu.org #359140] Re: [Savannah-help-public] Redirecting bug-gnu-emacs to emacsbugs
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:41:28 -0400

Howdy --

Thank you -- by "envelope from" I mean the value submitted during the
SMTP exchange for the MAIL command, e.g. MAIL FROM:
<address@hidden> -- if this is correct, I can
set up the router based on that, but I'd like to also restrict the
router's action by client, that is, "What host will be sending the mail
that you actually want distributed to the list?" Will it be
64.62.190.156? Or 138.23.92.77?

So to reiterate what I'm interpreting your request to be, the router
would only permit a posting to address@hidden if the posting came
from a specific host and had the envelope MAIL FROM of
address@hidden -- otherwise, the message would
be rerouted and redirected to address@hidden -- is
this correct?

Thanks!