[Savannah-help-public] [sr #106449] Embedded Web Server using LM6965(hel

From: divyansh
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106449] Embedded Web Server using LM6965(help)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:03:53 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

hello,
I am developing a Web Server using MCU having built in TCP/IP stack.
In my application there is a SD-CARD(memory) implemented.
I want to display the files and folders present inside the SD-CARD to the Web
server, such that user can click and access the files stored in the SD-CARD.
I have already done request handling using XHR objects but i am not able to
find the right track to this stuff.

What i am trying to do--

1. Read the SD-CARD and get the details of files stored in it.This is already
done.(again SD-card is attached to the MCU having built in TCP/IP stack,
" This part is already done" ).

2. Display the files and folders on the web page as links, so that when user
clicks on the link data stored in that item is displayed.

3. When user clicks on one of these links a request is send to the MCU having
the file name which user has clicked.

4. MCU responds with the data stored in the file,size,date created etc.

5. This information is send to web-server which opens a seperate window and
display the incoming information.

I just want to know what i must do in this project, please give an
appropriate link to some work similar to this.

I think this work is similar to making making a ftp client.

I forgot to tell my end application is that my boss wants to see the data
which is being logged into the SD-CARD remotely.(Click and get the file
stuff)

Thanx and regards

Divyansh

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?106449>