[Savannah-help-public] Project Hosting Statistics

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Project Hosting Statistics
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:10:22 -0400

Hi guys,

I'm a summer intern at the Software Freedom Law Center. We are currently
trying to compile statistics on how many FLOSS projects have adopted the
GPLv3, AGPLv3 and LGPLv3 license. It appears that Savannah tracks the
license information for all the project it hosts, but--as far as I can
tell--there's no easy way to filter them according to that field from
the website.

Assuming I'm not just missing some obvious part of the web interface,
would it be possible for you guys to do a quick database query for
projects licensed under the GPLv3, AGPLv3, LGPLv3 and GPLv2 or later?

Thanks a lot,

Andrei Voinigescu

--
Andrei Voinigescu