[Savannah-help-public] Hide email addresses in mailing list archives

From: Gábor Csárdi
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 19:23:54 -0400

Dear All,

I am sure this has come up in the past, but I cannot find anything
recent about it in the archive.

My problem is that email addresses are not hidden or mungled, when one
searches the mailing lists archives. They are fine, when one just
browses the archive, but they are shown explicitly in the search
results.

See e.g.
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/igraph-help/
and then search for 'help' or just 'a'.

Is there an option that I overlooked? If not, where can I request this feature?

Thanks for the help,
Gabor