[Savannah-help-public] savannah git not accepting git push on project de

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] savannah git not accepting git push on project denemo
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 16:38:51 +0100

For a couple of days now I haven't been able to push my updates to
project Denemo, nor has another developer elsewhere on the net. I can't
see any messages that would account for this on
http://identi.ca/group/fsfstatus the problem started well before the
last post there.
the tail of the error is:

remote: socket.error: [Errno 110] Connection timed out
remote: run-parts: hooks/update.d/ciabot exited with return code 1
remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/master
To ssh://address@hidden/srv/git/denemo.git
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to
'ssh://address@hidden/srv/git/denemo.git'

Thanks in advance

Richard Shann