[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107755] sync with www.gnu.org/software/ does

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107755] sync with www.gnu.org/software/ does not occur
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 06:37:07 +0000

Update of sr #107755 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => mjflick

Follow-up Comment #2:

Hi Nikos,

Today the FSF sysadmin resynced the web repositories from Savannah, so your
site should be up-to-date.

If it's not, let me know and I'll close the ticket.

During the recent architecture changes, web-commits got temporarily disabled
which may have left some project's websites out of sync.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107755>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/