Re: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107346] Please activate bzr commit notif

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107346] Please activate bzr commit notification for gnue
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 23:28:44 GMT

    tried another commit. No commit email AFAICT.

Sigh.

    Let me please emphasize that commit emails are not *that* essential

Thanks for the out, but ...

    I guess you want to have that fixed to have it working for
    everybody,

.. right.  One would hope that the GNU version control system and the
GNU hosting site could manage to send out commit mails through the GNU
mail server.  If only it could be so.

Martin, the invocation looks like this now:
  /usr/src/bzr-hookless-email/bzr_hookless_email.py \
  -r /srv/bzr/gnue -f -e address@hidden /srv/bzr/gnue -l 10000
Any obvious problem there?

Otherwise, the other info I could think of is in my previous msg,
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2011-08/msg00132.html
..

Thanks,
Karl