[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107780] Loggerhead web-BZR for GNUe-designer

From: Randall Whitman
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107780] Loggerhead web-BZR for GNUe-designer
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 01:46:45 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

At http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/gnue/ we see the files/changes for the
top-level branch of GNU Enterprise, corresponding to
http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/gnue/ ,  but have not found the subdirectory
branches gnue/www , gnue/tools/designer etc corresponding to e.g.
http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/gnue/tools/designer/ .
Have tried urls such as http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/gnue/tools/designer ,
http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/gnue-designer/ , which say "not found".
Is there a different URL path we should use to view these?
Are the sub-directory branches in fact available in Loggerhead?
Is there something that needs to be set up in order for Loggerhead to include
these?
(I discussed this with Reinhard M, GNUe maintainer, and he suggested I ask.)

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107780>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/