Re: [Savannah-help-public] Mailing list names in nongnu projects

From: Karl Berry
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 23:22:53 GMT

    Sorry, I meant address@hidden and address@hidden  It is
    currently not possible to use them, since the web interface forces you
    to use address@hidden

Well, I tried, but after half an hour of frustration, I don't want to
spend more time on it, sorry.  Michael?

Evidently savane-cleanup/frontend/php/include/Group.class defines a
function getTypeMailingListFormat which returns the list of allowed
names.  The critical data comes from
$this->type_data_array['mailing_list_format'] but I could not figure out
where that list comes from / is defined.  The database?

(Then savane-cleanup/frontend/php/mail/admin/index.php generates the
HTML.)

karl