[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107891] Bug with Savannah CVS Repositories w

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107891] Bug with Savannah CVS Repositories webpage (for GNU Stow)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 10:38:35 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Under the "Anonymous CVS Access" header in the "Getting a Copy of the CVS
Repository" section of

 https://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=stow

there is a reference not only to a "Webpages repository" but also to a
"Software repository", which is in fact an obsolete CVS repository of the
code, from which I have already imported the history into the git repository.

 1. How can I disable this to ensure noone is misled into using it?  As a
workaround I will cvs rm -f all the files and add a README pointing people to
the new git repository, but it would be good to know how to disable it too.

 2. Why is it only listed under the "Getting a Copy of the CVS Repository"
section and not under the "Browsing the CVS Repository" section?

On the "Select Features" page, the CVS checkbox is already unticked.

Thanks!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107891>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/