Re: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108711] Web Pages CVS Repository Reset

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108711] Web Pages CVS Repository Reset
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 18:21:12 -0700

Savannah Hackers,

Mohamed Aslan wrote:
>   <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108711>
> If possible, I would like to have the Web Pages' CVS reset for this project:
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/wiemu/ for the following two reasons:
> * Due to the difficulty of dealing with CVS, I had the web page moved some
> where else (SF.net).

I am not sure how to handle this ticket.  There is substantive content
in documentation.

  cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/webcvs/wiemu checkout wiemu

There are two source code repositories (an svn and a git) associated
with this project.  Both are empty.  Therefore it appears to only be
the documentation directory.

> * It included a PDF written by me whose copyright has been transfered to a
> publisher, and the publisher's policy is no longer available on its website.

Of course if the documentation was released under a free license
before then any later changes are later and don't invalidate the
previous free license release.

Comments upon how to handle this non-gnu ticket?

Bob