[savannah-help-public] [sr #109041] Resquests and question for Gnuastro'

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109041] Resquests and question for Gnuastro's git repo
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 18:52:36 +0000 (UTC)

Update of sr #109041 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

1. Description changed as requested. (Unfortunately there is no web interface
for this. One can only make requests as you have done. We would like to have
this capability on the web interface but someone would need to write it.)

2. By default all project members have full access.  Finer grained control is
possible using git hooks. So far no one has requested a git hook for access
control such as this. Do you have a canned example that you would suggest?
Otherwise it will need to be researched. I am sure this is fairly commonly
used elsewhere.

3. Commit emails may be added.  This is a standard feature activated upon
request.  Most projects send commit notifications to a project-commits mailing
list in order to keep large pushes from overwhelming the discussion.  A
-commits list can be created in the mailing list configure administration
menu. I am happy to send these to the -devel list but I recommend using a
-commits list.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109041>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/