[savannah-help-public] [sr #109047] Admin changes for git migration of "

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109047] Admin changes for git migration of "lmi"
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 11:09:32 +0000 (UTC)

First of all, I can now confirm that the subject in the notifications has been
fixed (see e.g.
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lmi-commits/2016-07/msg00042.html),
thanks again!

As for upgrading to the latest git-multimail: I'm ready to serve as guinea pig
for this if it can be useful, but it's not really urgent now that we have
nicely working notifications anyhow, so please feel free to do it if you'd
like to test the upgrade, but we definitely could continue using the current
version too.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109047>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/