Re: [savannah-help-public] download disk space is full again

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] download disk space is full again
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 15:37:56 -0600

luca's home has a todo directory with 35G of video files from two
years ago.  Ruben says that the old disks on the old system still have
this data available on them.  He is thinking to spin up that VM again
to make that data available there on a different name.  And then if we
did that then we could delete it from download and free up 35G of
space immediately.

I said I would bring this up for discussion with the group.  I am
generally typing as fast as I can on various things today.  I will
write to luca as soon as I find a moment but that might not be until
tomorrow or later.

Bob