[savannah-help-public] [sr #109620] Partnership for Translation of the S

From: Bouexiere
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109620] Partnership for Translation of the Savannah Website - ThibautB
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 12:43:49 -0500 (EST)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a student in Translation and Interpretation in France.
We are currently seeking to contact not-for-profit organizations with
translation needs in view of establishing a partnership with our Master’s
degree in translation, localization and technical communication. I really wish
to specialize in Web Localization because it appeals me much.

I hope we could find a way to set up a partnership to improve the experience
for your website visitors by translating it into French and internationalize
it.
The aim of the partnership would be for students to undertake translation work
which could benefit the organization while enhancing the students’
experience of translation for specific purposes.

If you are interested in such project I could send you a letter explaining the
scope and goals of the initiative.

Happy new year,
Best regards,

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109620>