[savannah-help-public] [sr #109868] request for inclusion into empty pro

From: Ineiev
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109868] request for inclusion into empty projects
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 03:52:32 -0400 (EDT)

>From savannah-help-public@:
>   I can address licensing issues on the way. I'm not aware of
>   licensing Problems, however. JSON.org was recommended
>   by Google for their Identity Toolkit as far as I remember.

Obviously, you are not familiar with maintaining free software packages.  We
can't make you an admin of any Savannah group.

If nobody else steps up to fix licensing issues in frs, we may have to remove
that group from Savannah, and perhaps esp as well.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?109868>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/