From: Christopher Dimech
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 17:38:35 +0100

I would need to update the project Gnu Behistun from gbehistun to behistun,
particularly for mailing lists.

Because currently new mailing lists must comply to

gbehistun-xxx@gnu.org

This has to be changed to

behistun-xxx@gnu.org

And the others are forced to be tagged with gbehistun.

gbehistun@gnu.org
bug-gbehistun@gnu.org
help-gbehistun@gnu.org
info-gbehistun@gnu.org

Regards
Christopher

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy