[sr #110548] create an h-client git repository under the h-source projec

From: Yuchen Pei
Subject: [sr #110548] create an h-client git repository under the h-source project
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 23:44:35 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: savannah@ypei.me
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

h-source[1] is the web server software powering h-node.org.
h-client[2] is a client application interacting with h-node/h-source.

[1]: https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/h-source/
[2]: https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/h-client/

There is an h-client subdirectory in h-source git repo [3], which I would like
to separate out. h-client has its own git repo[4] which appears to be empty.

[3]:
https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/h-source.git/tree/h-client?h=development
[4]: https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/h-client.git

I have been mainly working on h-source, and based on what I have learned so
far, I think it makes sense to separate out the h-client tree into a repo
under h-source:

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/h-source/h-client.git/

as well as move the h-source repo one level deeper:

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/h-source/h-source.git/

and update the git repo links at h-client savannah page to link to the new
repo.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110548>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/