[Savannah-register-public] [task #3912] Submission of Ginebra XML Databa

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3912] Submission of Ginebra XML Database
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 16:14:31 +0000

        Percent Complete:                     10% => 40%

Follow-up Comment #3:

Hi,

Apologize for the delay in my answer.

Please any future email or answer related to the approval process sent
it to the tracker, so we can keep a record of every approval process.

All the files in the tarball that you point me have the copyright and
license notice missing. In order to release your project properly and
unambiguously under the GPL, please place copyright notices and
permission-to-copy statements at the beginning of every file of source
code.

In addition, if you haven't already, please include a copy of the
plain text version of the GPL, available from
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt, into a file named "COPYING".

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn
why a copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code,
for example, see
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Regards.

<email>
Hi,

I think I've mistaken the place to answer your questions.

Actually we have a small piece of code with some dtd's and glade files that
will work and show a couple of windows and so, so if you want to take a look
at it, go to http://e-biblioteca.framarsa.com/otros/Ginebra.tar.gz and
download.

Sorry for the inconveniences,
<email>