[Savannah-register-public] [task #3981] Submission of cocktail

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3981] Submission of cocktail
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:27:42 +0000

Hi,

As far as I see, you simply removed the incriminated files. Don't you intend
to ever upload them at Savannah? Besides, you told me you added the notices,
not that you removed the files.

Also, your xml/dtd files are released under a non-free software license
(Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License - it does not
provide the freedom to use it commercial, free software is for "anyone,
anywhere"). Please relicense them under a GNU GPL-compatible license.

As previously, an updated tarball is welcome :)

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3981>