[Savannah-register-public] [task #4899] Submission of Gnu Eclectic Reade

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4899] Submission of Gnu Eclectic Reader
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 19:36:45 -0300

             Assigned to:                    None => zeus
        Percent Complete:                      0% => 10%

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

I reviewed your tarball and you have some some files with the
copyright notice missing and others have the license notice missing
too, consider to fix this. Remember that any file with more than ten
lines long should carry on a copyright and license notice, even the
binary files can have these two things in a README in the same dir.

Related to the book* files that must carry on a copyright and license
notice please consider to add a file called "LICENSE_BOOK_FILES" or
something like that with the copyright and license notice for these
files.

You have the COPYING file missing on your tarball, this must carry on
a verbatim copy of the GPL, you can get this copy from the GNU site
just here: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt.

As your project isn't part of the GNU project, please consider to
remove the GNU word from the Full Name of your project.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the
tracker's web interface following the link below. Do not reply
directly, the registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we
will not receive such replies.

Regards.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4899>