[Savannah-register-public] [task #4915] Submission of The GCOM Component

From: Gianluca Guida
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4915] Submission of The GCOM Component Framework
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 19:01:44 +0000

Hello,

On 11/11/05, Davidlohr Bueso Arnett <address@hidden> wrote:
> In order to release your project properly and unambiguously under the GNU
> GPL, please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements at
the
> beginning of every file of source code.

I have a problem here, since files from OSKit have been released under the
Utah Flux Group as GPLv2 only. Here's their license:

     http://www.cs.utah.edu/flux/oskit/LICENSE

Thus I preferred, for OSKit files, to tell my changes and leave untouched the
Copyright and License claim.
Do you have any better idea?

> In addition, please include a copy of the plain text version of the GPL,
> available from http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt,
> into a file named "COPYING".

Right. I forgot that.

So please tell me what do you think about the OSKit License issue and I'll
give you a tree hopefully fixed.

Thanks,
Gianluca

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4915>