[Savannah-register-public] [task #4949] Submission of Pelican

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4949] Submission of Pelican
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 19:29:38 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

At first, we need a detailed technical description that specifies such
requirements as programming languages and external libraries.

At second, please include a (perhaps temporary) URL pointing to the source
code.
The description you gave when registering will not be read by the general
public.
If you are still concerned with privacy, however, you can forward the code to
me by email.

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to catch
potential legal issues early.

At third, in order to release your project properly and unambiguously under
the GPL,
please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements at the
beginning of every file of source code.

In addition, if you haven't already, please include a copy of the plain text
version of the GPL,
available from http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt, into a file named
"COPYING".

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.
To learn why a copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code,
for example,
see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude.

At fourth, in order to release your project^Wdocumentation properly and
unambiguously under the FDL,
please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements after the
title page of each work.

In addition, if you haven't already, please add a copy of the FDL
(available from http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html in various formats)
as a section of your works , and as plain text in a file named 'COPYING'
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.txt).

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html#SEC4

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl-howto.html also covers additional points,
including a smaller notice that you can use in auxiliary files.

And at last but not least, please notice that as mentioned in the
registration pages, we do not host complete distros,
distros isos, packages repositories, etc, for space and bandwidth reasons.
We may just offer support for organisational purpose and in-house developed
software (such as iso creation scripts).

How do you plan to use the Savannah services?

Regards,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4949>