[Savannah-register-public] [task #4957] Submission of bwt

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4957] Submission of bwt
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:44:31 +0000

LEME Bernard <psycho81> wrote:
| Currently I haven't got any source code now, which can
| run on a free operating system. I have got just this code. I am
| adapting this
| code in c++ language. But I am a beginner in this language. And | I need
this
| project because I want protect this algoritm with a GNU
| licence.
| And ... Why wait ?
| I prefer depose it now on Savannah because I am ready for
| develop it now ...

You can also develop this project and re-submit when you are ready to show us
some of your source code. You didn't mentioned why it is *impossible* to
develop your project *without* the services of Savannah.

Futhermore we need a detailed technical description that specifies such
requirements as programming languages and external libraries.
It should be at least one-half a page.

Regards,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4957>