[Savannah-register-public] [task #4972] Submission of Milawa

From: Jared C. Davis
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4972] Submission of Milawa
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 17:05:18 +0000

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.  The copyright notices all seem up to date in the src
directory.  The junk directory is not relevant and shouldn't probably even be
in CVS, it's literally "junk".

I am worried about putting the doc stuff under the FDL.  I think I am going
to want to use some of this in my thesis and I'm not sure what copyright
issues there are with that.  I may need to give the copyright to the
university when I am finally ready.

Maybe I should wait until the project is more mature.

Thanks,
    Jared

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4972>