[Savannah-register-public] [task #5156] Submission of MXChange Mail-Exch

From: Roland Häder
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5156] Submission of MXChange Mail-Exchange Script
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 23:08:51 +0100

Mainly I have planed to use it for searching for german-english translations
and back. I prefer simple texts in applications and not high-complex texts
with too many technical words (written for doctors e.g. ;-) )

Okay, my answers now:

1. (Main usage of savannah)

Please reject my account. I currently want to stay on sourceforge.net. Well,
I just want to make it more public to invite more people to use free
software.

2. (GNU GPL / Copyleft)

I use this in every php script but nowhere in templates/CSS files. I don't
want rights on templates and CSS files:

Copyleft (c) 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 by Roland Haeder
For more information visit: http://url

This program is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License.

So I have to change Copyleft everywhere to Copyright??? Ufff! Okay, looks
like for a sleepless night on weekend.

I named the GNU GPL http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt as 'LICENSE'. Isn't
this this fatal, is it?

3.) (Images)

Ooops, I have to do that? Sorry, but I didn't know it. Okay, the note will be
included in next downloadable patch file (ZIP).

Regards,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5156>