[Savannah-register-public] [task #5206] Submission of Moros worlds of fa

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5206] Submission of Moros worlds of fantasy
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 18:44:25 +0000

Hello.

At first, you don't need to offer your project to the GNU project.

At second, we don't have any subversion support at all. So how do you plan to
use Savannah?

At third, what features do you use of SourceForge, and are you willing to
move them to Savannah?

At fourth, we would like to close this submission now, and you will be still
able to re-register when your project supports GNU TLS instead of OpenSSL.
Do you agree with this process?

Regards,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5206>