[Savannah-register-public] [task #5158] Submission of Multilingual Accen

From: Peter Cahill
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5158] Submission of Multilingual Accent Dictionary Builder
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 15:08:30 +0000

Hi,

plugin.xml has now been modified to contain the copyright+license
information.

Apologies for removing the "How to Apply
These Terms to Your New Programs" section, I wasn't sure if it was considered
part of the GPL. I have downloaded the GPL again and replaced the edited
version. Also, the file is now called "COPYING".

The FSF address has now been updated in all files (thanks for the URL for the
script - it worked perfectly).

I have uploaded a version with the changes described.

Thanks for your help so far with applying the license correctly, and pointers
for keeping things consistent with other Free Software programs, it is
appreciated.

Peter

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: ie.ucd.csi.muadib01022006.tar.gz Size:52 KB
Updated source, correct FSF address, verbatim GPL
<http://savannah.gnu.org/task/download.php?item_id=5158&item_file_id=400>

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5158>