[Savannah-register-public] [task #5144] Submission of Super Grub Disk

From: adrian15
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5144] Submission of Super Grub Disk
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 08:28:36 +0000

The tarball with Linux renamed to Gnu/Linux can be found at:
http://adrian15.raulete.net/grub/tiki-download_file.php?fileId=42

What I have renamed is dev_sgd folder. dev_grub is GNU GRUB source code so it
should be ok. dev_lsb is like an old copy of dev_sgd so you should not read it
and then there's the doc folder which I do not know if Linux is written as
Linux or as Gnu/Linux...

but if you decide to run ./test_all_sgd.sh from inside dev_grub you will see
that the resultant SGD run inside Qemu has every Linux set to Gnu/Linux.

I've already changed: Linux to Gnu/Linux on webpages
I've changed from gif to png all the images from webpage.
In .lst I have not added the GPL statement because they were very little.
Every .sh has the GPL statement because I remember I alwas copied-pasted this
GPL statement when editing new files.

Is there anything left?

adrian15

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5144>