[Savannah-register-public] [task #5652] Submission of Adaptive Book

From: Steven Robson
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5652] Submission of Adaptive Book
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 15:53:26 +0000

Follow-up Comment #4:

Hi,

I am waiting for an answer from you.

If within one week I still do not get a reply, I will remove your project.
You will still be able to register it again once you have the time to deal
with the registration issues.

Are you still willing to host your project at Savannah? If not, please tell
us - we don't bite, and it will make us gain time.

Regards.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5652>