[Savannah-register-public] [task #6359] Submission of Gnustocks - stock

From: Christian Seberino
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6359] Submission of Gnustocks - stock analysis application
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 06:08:27 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves or
discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, *approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific Group
Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=9042> page*,
accessible only to site administrators, effectively *logged as site
administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=9042>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *Gnustocks - stock analysis application*
* System Name:  *gnustocks*
* Type: non-GNU software & documentation
* License: GNU General Public License V2 or later

----

I am creating a program called Gnustocks which assists people in analyzing
companies for potential investments (stock purchases).  This web application
creates various plots and pretty prints of data for this purpose.  You can
see the evolving source code at http://seberino.org/gnustocks.tar.gz .

==== Other Software Required: ====
TurboGears web application framework
Matplotlib plotting library
Python 2.4
mechanize web libraries

==== Other Comments: ====
My app has the word GNU in it.  I'd like it to be part of GNU project in the
near future but I haven't jumped through all the hoops yet.

May I change my Savannah login to cseberino?