[Savannah-register-public] [task #7230] Submission of Textometre

From: jacobson michel
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7230] Submission of Textometre
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 20:22:07 +0000

Sorry for the delay but I had some difficulties to install a test environment
on a MS-Windows machine (Cygwin + gcj + classpath + X11...). Finaly I
installed all the gnu tools with a Ubuntu distribution on an old computer. I
have a complete test environment only from today.

What I allready done is what follow:

- I  switch from java 1.5 to java 1.4 to be compliant with the gnu
implementation of java.
- The compilation with GCJ succeed.
- The interpretation with GIJ succed but I still have some bugs to fix.

- I update all my java source headers with the new FSF address

- I update the copy of the license

- I change the icons I used with free png icons (LGPL) and add a README file
to explain it.

(file #13891)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: textometre.zip                 Size:86 KB

  Message posté via/par Savannah