[Savannah-register-public] [task #7028] Submission of Sinapsi. A democra

From: Frouin Jean-Michel
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7028] Submission of Sinapsi. A democracy of persons and idea
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 19:30:46 +0000

your source code, but for the moment we cannot integrate it as savannah
portion.

Please tell us if this is ok for you. Then please add a tarball of your
source code and be sure it fits all requirements
(https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/ProjectApproval). We need to have an url
on your source code in order to be sure the source code is freely accessible.
And finally we need to review your source code to be sure your project is
compatible with free software. (And if there are no proprietary dependencies)

Regards,
Jean-Michel