[Savannah-register-public] [task #8424] Submission of Larus Board

From: INVALID.NOREPLY
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8424] Submission of Larus Board
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 11:56:22 +0000

This package has become pretty nice during the last three months (yes, LB is
alive) and I just wonder why the submission has not been touched for three
months? Having a look on the task list tells me, I am not alone... :)

Is there any hard work going on not mentioned in the news delaying the
submission queue?

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah