[Savannah-register-public] [task #8645] Submission of Freeciv Web Client

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8645] Submission of Freeciv Web Client
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 11:27:48 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => yavor

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Andreas,

I apologize for the delayed response.

First, let's clarify your intention about the hosting -- this project is
registered at Google Code, and also exists as a branch in the Gna! "freeciv"
project.  Do you plan to move to Savannah or only intend to use it as a
mirror?  The latter is not acceptable.

Can you confirm that the game works with the free version of Resin and a free
Java implementation?  I couldn't build it on a gNewSense system with GCJ 4.2.
The diff-match-patch library's license is only compatible with GPLv3, which
means that we have to check if all the other libraries used are
GPLv3-compatible.