[Savannah-register-public] [task #8679] Submission of multiodometer

From: Pierre Neyron
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8679] Submission of multiodometer
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 20:12:06 +0000

Hello Yavor, Happy New Year (Bonne Année in french ;) ).

I finally got time to push files in the git repository of the project with
the fixes you requested:
For the font issue, the script basically use a standart one, and I plan to
find time someday to develop a settings form that would allow to choose the
the font...

About the pictures, I am embarrassed because:
- the background was created using Adobe Illustrator, so I am not sure it can
be considered as free.
- the bike is a gif I found using google images, and modified. I dont know
the licence, and actually cant find the image again now...

I found no way to explain that in the readme file so that I can push them
along with the scripts... Any advice ?
I think the best would be to draw pics from scratch now to own the
copyright... need to find sone artist then ;)
Hence I haven't pushed any image to the repository for now...

Regards,
Pierre