[Savannah-register-public] [task #9014] Submission of gPHPEdit

From: Anoop John
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9014] Submission of gPHPEdit
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 21:40:56 +0000

I checked out the list thread. It looks like you are discussing about the
binary which I have already taken out from the source tarball. Please download
the latest tarball from

http://www.gphpedit.org/sites/default/files/gphpedit-0.9.91-5.tar.gz

 My comment #4 lists the existing issues outside of the scintilla directory -
each of the issue have corresponding to them my questions related to them.

Then in comment #5, if the answer to the question posted is in the
affirmative then I can include the scintilla directory without problems but if
not then I might have to exclude the scintilla directory from the source which
should again not be a big issue. I am pursuing this issue at the scintilla
issue queue but there the general feel I get is that the whole package is
under a BSD like license and that if the notice is missing it should just be
assumed that the file is under the same Scintilla license.

Thank you for your patience in reviewing the code in detail and helping in
sorting this issue out