[Savannah-register-public] [task #10308] Submission of KiIsWhoWi

From: Thorsten Roggendorf
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10308] Submission of KiIsWhoWi
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 19:02:57 +0000

Hi

I'd like to host the code on Savannah. I vaguely plan on hosting the website
on a rented server in Iceland if they pass that bill. I have a server and a
vserver in Germany but that is probably one of the worst countries in the
world for hosting it.

I did not add the copyright to some styles because xsltforms cannot deal with
the comments (it imports the css as XML and then somehow transforms it, that's
also the reason for the XML root tags in these files). I'll add these files to
the README as well if you agree to that.

I'll add the README, get informed on AGPL, and update the tarball at the
respective location by 1 a.m. (Central European Summertime UTC+2).

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah