[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10296] Submission of Zman Desktop

From: Fred Ollinger
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10296] Submission of Zman Desktop Timer System
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 14:51:39 -0700

I'd like to ask for a pass on requiring this file to have a license since it is generated via a gui program, glade. Each time that glade is run, the comment will be deleted and with it the license.

I can make another file specifying that the zman.glade is 100% gpl. The file itself is really a very tiny description of a generic gui. I don't feel that there's anything worth patenting nor copyrighting since there's literally 5 minutes of clicking to get to this file.

Thus, I didn't see the extra time to continuously add a license to this file.

If you need me to, I'll manually add one. I guess I can make a Makefile to add the license each time....

Let me know.

Not trying to be a bother here.

Fred