[Savannah-register-public] [task #10359] Submission of Dina Project

From: Sameer Rahmani
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10359] Submission of Dina Project
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 12:55:29 +0000

Hi Alex

* i'm sorry about marking Dina as official GNU project, i post Dina
evaluation before , so foregive me because of my mistake .

* the tarball created by some software so i did not found out about that
problem , i'll fix that very soon . remember that Dina is still very young so
it has a long way to reach its goals.

* about license header : Since we use django as Dina Base framework so some
files like setting.py and manage.py generated by django tools . should i add a
license header to theme ?

** i'll add the license header to my our files. and upload them with the
tarball

* i'll add the the license line for images and static files

* At this point of project we have to include some lib like jQuery so i'll
add the license line for them to README too , but in the feature they will
removed from project tree.

* We can't pack the python files in a src directory . Since Dina is not a
desktop application we can not use the normal structure tree for it , we
choose this type of structure tree because of Dina goals and philosophy .

at last thank you for your consideration . i will fix these issue and upload
a new tarball .