[Savannah-register-public] [task #10372] Submission of DataExplorer

From: Winfried Bruegmann
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10372] Submission of DataExplorer
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 20:44:05 +0000

Follow-up Comment #10, task #10372 (project administration):

I have added the following sentence to the README.en right under the
paragraph where I declared the place where the application configuration is
described:
This dynamically written files containing the application configuration
and/or device configuration data are public domain.
(I did the same in the README.de, but only in German)
(I did not rebuild and upload the DataExplorer source zipball since the
change set seams to small actually, I am sure the change set will growth over
time and I will update it soon)

Karl, you are right the number of files containing a copyright statement is
irrelevant, relevant are the number of files without copyright falling under
the classification were a copyright is really required. In my comment I count
only the Java source code files and did not count files like messages files.
Probably my help HMTL files lack of copyright statement.

Yes, you are right AkkuMaster is the plug-in implementation where the
AkkuMaster battery charger devices are implemented and this is part of my
implementation as well as the other plug-ins I provide in the devices
directory:
AkkuMaster.jar
CSV2SerialAdapter.jar
eStation.jar
LiPoWatch.jar
Picolario.jar
Simulator.jar
UniLog.jar
VC800.jar

You can find the implemented and supported devices described in the README
files. I am sure you will find a correlation from the plug-in-jar to the
device name.

regards

Winfried