[Savannah-register-public] [task #10422] Submission of web-based relatio

From: Mario Castelán Castro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10422] Submission of web-based relational algebra interpreter
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 03:34:55 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => marioxcc

Follow-up Comment #1:

May 28th 2010 in GNU Savannah task #10422: "Submission of web-based
relational algebra interpreter".

Hi.

I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in GNU Savannah.
You can reach the rest Savannah hackers (Staff) in this list:

I noticed some issues with the tarball you submited:

There are some files without the required licensing & copyright
information including (But not limited to): index.html and images.

I'ts fine you added a README file with licensing information in images
dirs, but we need you to put a list of the files wich are under the
terms stated in README because just "This file is part of webrel."
says nothing of the rest of files in the directory.  You can add a
simple listing of the files like:

  The following files:
  foo.png
  bar.png
  car/truck.png

  Are part of webrel and
  Copyright (C) 2010, Ahmad Yoosofan.

  webrel is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it
  under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
  the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
  (at your option) any later version.

  webrel is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,

  along with webrel.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

Please fix this issues and provide a updated tarball.  You can ethier
attach it to the tracker or use an external hosting and provide a
*direct* download URL.

Regards.

Item status changes:

Assigned to -> marioxcc