[Savannah-register-public] [task #15352] Submission of An interpretor fo

From: Sanjay
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #15352] Submission of An interpretor for a language with automatic error propagation
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 16:49:59 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #15, task #15352 (project administration):

Kindly review the updated fussy.tar.gz file at
http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~sbhatnag/Softwares/fussy.tar.gz.  Thanks.

Comments answers to your questions earlier are below.

[comment #13 comment #13:]
> > > Files like lex.yy.c and src/vm.a have no copyright and license notices
(please check other files as well).

> > We have removed these files.   These are not necessary and are generated
as part of the build process.  Apologies for missing to exclude them earlier.

> This case is harder than removing files like 'configure': you'll need to
re-add them and  ensure their compliance  when your package is evaluated for
GNU ('configure' already was compliant).

src/*.a files are not part of the code repository for this project any more
and are therefore also not part of the tar file.  While I do not understand
why these files would require any notice whatsoever, I have modified the
scripts that generates them to include copyright and license notices in them
when they are generated.  These files are not in fussy.tar.gz.

> > We have checked that all files now have some copyright and license notice.
 Only files which have neither are the following PDF files.  Not sure if they
need these notices and if so, how to add them.

> > doc/LaTeX/Figs/fig1.pdf
> > doc/LaTeX/Figs/fig2.pdf
>
> https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html says that
if some file has a format that doesn't permit notices, they should be stated
in a README file in the same directory.  Haven't you read that page?

I have.  But misunderstood requirement for files like the .pdf files mentioned
above.  I have now added the required README file.

[comment #14 comment #14:]
> > Thanks for pointing this out.  We have now removed our copyright notice
from it

> Oh, and of course, now I should ask if there are other such files with wrong
copyright notices in your package.

No.  There aren't any files with wrong copyright notices in this package.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15352>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/