[task #15602] Submission of dungeon-mode

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: [task #15602] Submission of dungeon-mode
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 18:59:18 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings.

The interim project repo has changed.  Sorry for any confusion this may cause!
 Please review changes from this location going forward or let us know if
tarballs would be simpler.

  https://github.com/dungeon-mode/game

The change was made to reduce confusion and clarify the group-owned Free
Software nature of the project, as best GitHub allows.

We've completed updating all org documents to include a license, using the
"short mention with link" approach described below and which, as you have
mentioned, is employed by Org itself in org-mode documents (are these intended
for distribution as ours are?)

As I mentioned on IRC, I also removed a number of things we haven't ended up
needing, early experiments and research and so on.  If we add them back we'll
add licensing, of course.  I think most if not all files should have license
information at this point.

Looking forward to your additional feedback and suggestions.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15602>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/