[task #15711] Submission of Machine Learning system VKF

From: Svetlana T
Subject: [task #15711] Submission of Machine Learning system VKF
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 02:18:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Dmitry

Thank you for the addition.

I haven't reviewed the licensing of the dependencies, however having a quick
look at the files inside of the archive, there is one issue. For hosting at
this site there is a requirement to include valid copyright notices in all
files. An introduction to this procedure is provided at
<https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html>, which is
linked from the register page, <https://savannah.nongnu.org/register/>.

For instance, a copyright notice is missing in setup.py and in
src/Attributes.hpp.

It is my understanding that you may wish to write the correct copyright
notice, and go through the archive to include it in all files - including both
code and documentation.

Svetlana

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15711>

  Message sent via Savannah